About our client
We are working on an exciting opportunity with a Dubai based multi-asset investment manager that deploys capital across public and private markets. They are looking to expand their team at the Analyst / Associate level to focus on their Private Equity investments.
The firm is well-funded by a UAE based family office and the role is based full time in Dubai. What the job involves
This is a great opportunity to join a newly formed investments team and be a large part of its growth and development. The role will focus on private equity investments across Europe and the Middle East. This role would be based full-time in Dubai.
Who we are looking for
- Involvement in all aspects of the transaction process, from sourcing and analysis to the execution of any investment opportunities including due diligence, financial modelling and the creation of investment materials
- Presenting investment opportunities to the Principal
- Supporting all portfolio management activities, including devising new strategic business plans where necessary
- You will have a Bachelors, and/or Masters, degree from a top-tier University. Degrees in any Quantitative / Economics fields would be advantageous
- Experience from a top-tier investment bank, from within the M&A / investment banking team
- Strong analytical and financial modelling abilities is required alongside the ability to present and communicate effectively
- The ability to relocate and be based full-time in Dubai
Log in to apply